Thursday, July 15, 2010

Crewe Curtis Dalton

Crewe arrived on Tuesday, July 6th at 3:41 pm. He weighed 6lbs 14 oz and was 19 in long. I started having contractions the night before starting around midnight. They were never consistent, so I was not sure if they were the real thing or not. So I waited it out and called the doctor that morning when they opened, and he said to come in and let them check me. I woke up the neighbor to come and sit with Kyler because Dallas went to work in Beaver. When the doc checked me he said you are dilated to a 4, so go to Labor and Delivery and I will be right over to break your water. So I called Dallas and said get home and I called my Mom and told her to head over also, so somebody was with me and someone could take care of Kyler. He broke my water around 9:00/9:30 and then I did not have him until 3:41. I could not get an epidural because my blood platelets were to low, so I had him all natural. Everything went great and me and Crewe are both healthy and doing good. I had to stay in the hospital an extra day, because I had a fever and I lost a lot of blood during delivery. They were going to do a blood transfusion, but luckily they did not have to. Now we are home and Crewe is growing and changing every second.


Rough day for me. Our family!!!!
First bath
Kyler's first time holding his little brother

Uncle Cody helping out

Picture early the next morning after he was born
Finally at home







Half yawn, half smile
Best Friends!
Just had a bath, well sponge bath
Watching TV together, well Crewe is sleeping as usual


Me and my little buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment